Thursday, May 31, 2007

This Picture...Oh God...!!

I realize that we are living in a very cruel world. Tragedy is everywhere. But now take a look at this picture and tell me that your heart won't be melted...

This picture is courtesy of Jawapos, printed as a headline in this morning edition (printed in a laaarge size), shocked me in my lazy mood earlier this morning. God...they even have to put that black-square-mark in the point where the bullet hit.
Beritanya bisa di klik di sini tentang penembakan yang dilakukan para marinir kearah para warga yang melakukan aksi unjuk rasa di Pasuruan.

Rightaway, even until now, I can't stop to thinking what happen next to that child (btw his name is Khoirul Agung). The pain he has to get thru, the pain that his parent have to get thru, is he already dead by now? Or he will survive with severe injury in his internal organ that he has to carry thru his live?

My God.... T_T



No comments: